Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

How To Get Pregnant Within A Month?


When you plan to get pregnant, you don't have the patience to try for months! You only want to get pregnant as early as possible. Even after consulting doctors, many couples take months to conceive. To make the process easier, take a look at the easy steps to get pregnant within a month.

5 steps to get pregnant within a month:

Check your menstrual cycle: To conceive, every woman needs to have a regular menstrual cycle. Irregular periods affect your reproductive system. Reading ovulation calender also becomes difficult. Have foods which improve your menstrual cycle.

Maintain ovulation calender: Ovulation is the best time to conceive. If you want to get pregnant fast, keep a track of your ovulating days. This basically falls on the 14th day of menstrual cycle.

Include folic acid in diet: Folic acid is rich in prenatal vitamins. This improves the chances of getting pregnant. Folic acid also reduces the chances of miscarriage or birth defects. Include leafy vegetables, lentils, asparagus, citrus fruits, kidney beans, broccoli and whole grains and cereals in your diet to get pregnant withing a month.

Make love after 2 days gap: Making love everyday reduces the quality and quantity of sperm required to conceive. Also try positions which makes the sperm enter deep inside. For eg; man on top allows deep penetration and makes it easy to conceive.

Workout: Weight affects in conceiving. By working out, you not only lose weight but also makes the body organs active. Blood circulation makes it easy to conceive. To get pregnant fast, workout everyday.

Try these steps to get pregnant fast. It is not difficult to conceive within a month!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great post About How To Get Pregnant Within A Month?. One of my favorites you have ever written.Your article is very helpful to many couples who are planning to get pregnancy as soon as fast 5 months pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that after all i have been through for the past 4years of not been able to get pregnant that just few weeks after Dr. Ekaka from the ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com cast a pregnancy spell on me now i am pregnant and looking forward to have my own baby i am so happy and i give all thanks to you Dr. Ekaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friends, my name is Drake Berry from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email Dr SHAVAI the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to priest SHAVAI for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :shavaispellhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls, I've always wanted a perfect pregnancy and I did. I recommend you to SOLACECENTER38@GMAIL.COM OR CALL+2348073082462: helped me in my first pregnancy and it was perfect. I love my baby and has one year, thank you sir for your kindness God bless you ....

    Sarah from UK

    ReplyDelete