Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 April 2012

The worst excuses to avoid having sex


According to a columnist for health website, Jenny McCarthy, “I’m too tired” is one of the commonest excuses used by people in their everyday life to avoid sex and deprive themselves of the satisfaction by indulging in it, a major news channel reported.

The excuses falling next in line are “I don’t have time” and “I have a headache”.

McCarthy says that women use “I’m not loving my thighs” and similar body image issues as an excuse to avoid getting physically intimate with their partners.

Fear of missing out on important and socially hyped topics by not being able to watch TV is yet another add-on to the list of bad excuses.

Last but not the least, getting into the mood and gearing themselves up for sex seems to be a problem for a number of people due to which the excuse “I’m not in the mood” falls into the category of popular excuses made to avoid sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment